- The College of William and Mary School of Law, J.D.
- State University of New York at Binghamton, B.A. in English Literature and Rhetoric
- Virginia Supreme Court
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Virginia
Ann H. Larkin is an Associate at Midgett Preti Olansen. She focuses her practice on estate planning, estate and trust administration, special needs planning and guardianship matters. Ms. Larkin is certified by the Virginia Supreme Court as a guardian ad litem for incapacitated adults and is a Veterans Administration (VA) accredited attorney certified to assist claimants in the preparation, presentation, and prosecution of claims for VA benefits.
Ms. Larkin graduated cum laude from the State University of New York at Binghamton with a B.A. in English Literature and Rhetoric. She received her Juris Doctor from William and Mary Law School, where she was a semi-finalist in the Bushrod T. Washington Moot Court Tournament, a member of the William and Mary Bill of Rights Journal, and a Third Year Practice intern with the Office of the United States Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia. After law school Ms. Larkin was a law clerk to the Honorable Robert W. Wooldridge, Jr. of the 19th Judicial Circuit of Virginia.
Following her clerkship Ms. Larkin was an associate at a Washington, D.C. law firm. She later served as an assistant Commonwealth’s Attorney in Fairfax County, Virginia, and as a staff attorney for a Commissioner of Accounts in Norfolk, Virginia. Ms. Larkin is a current member of the Hampton Roads Estate Planning Council and the Virginia Association of Elder Law Attorneys.
- Certified Guardian Ad Litem for Incapacitated Adults
- Veterans Administration (VA) Accredited Attorney
- Hampton Roads Estate Planning Council
- National Association of Elder Law Attoneys
- Virginia Association of Elder Law Attorneys
- St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church, Christian Formation Committee Member
- St. Patrick Catholic School, Evenings at St. Patrick Volunteer Committee Member
- Girl Scouts of Colonial Coast, Troop 45, Treasurer